Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2013
Oklahoma Baptist University
- Bachelor Degree - 2005
- Major: History
- Missouri, 2013
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT POSITION
- Jefferson County Prosecuting Attorney's Office, Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, 2013 to 2018
- Farmers Insurance Group, Claims Manager, 2005 to 2008
- Jefferson County Bar Association, Member since 2013
- Missouri Bar Association, Member, Member since 2013
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
CLASSES & SEMINARS
- Implications of Medical Marijuana in Missouri, Missouri Paralegal Association, 2019
- Technology in the Courtroom, 2020
- Who's Who in U.S. Community Colleges, attending Jefferson Community College in Hillsboro, Missouri
- National Top "40 Under 40"
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys: Top Ten
- Jefferson County Rescue Mission, 2020 to Present
- Federal employee charged with multiple felony counts, unfounded. All counts dismissed.
- Father shut out of his family and charged criminally over unsubstantiated allegations of domestic abuse. All counts dismissed.
- Driver lost his license and ability to operate heavy machinery due to blowing over .08%; hardship / heavy machinery permit restored.
- Individual on sex offender registry due to a minor violation over a decade previous; successfully removed from registry.
- Over-the-road truck driver wrongfully arrested and charged with Commercial Driver's License violations for failing to “assist with his own inspection.” Guilty plea set aside for manifest injustice. Case dismissed.
- Individual accused of trafficking nearly twenty pounds of cannabis. With prejudicial video and lab evidence, successfully negotiated a disposition to resolved the case with no felony conviction.